Carrollton, TX Tree Removal Pricing Explained
Cost to cut down a tree in Carrollton in 2021
The price for such tree work in Carrollton, Texas is around $640 (ranging from $290 to $1,310). Trickier projects can cost thousands more when multiple trees are involved, or the work requires multiple crews.
The average cost to cut down a tree based on the height of the tree:
Cost to remove a 20 foot tree: $300 to $440
Pricing to remove a 60 foot tree: $600 to $1020
Cost to trim a tree in Carrollton (3-person crew)
Options to Consider in Hiring a Carrollton Tree Service
Factors that Influence Tree Service Costs in Carrollton TX
When a tree company comes to your property to give you a price quote, they will consider several issues that can increase or decrease the cost. Cost for tree removal can vary based on the height of the tree and the ease of access to the tree on the site. The type of expertise needed can impact the price quote you receive also. Consider the following when thinking about price:
- You have a large tree (the bigger the circumference, the more pricey the job).
- You have a difficult yard to maintain.
- There are high voltage power lines near the tree.
- A crane must be brought in.
- The tree is in a poor or damaged condition.
- You are requesting an after-hours service.
Lower price factors:
- You have a tiny tree.
- You are requesting the service in the off season.
- Your site is easy to get to.
- The tree has already fallen over.
- The work can be done without heavy equipment.
Get a tree removal quote from a Carrollton tree service now
US Tree Care Tree Service The good folks at US Tree Care are your local tree service near I-35 in Dallas. They are proud to assist residents in the Dallas / Ft. Worth Metroplex. Since 2002, they have been offering affordable, reliable and fantastic tree services for the residents and businesses of Dallas / Ft. Worth. Contact US Tree Care for a quote on your next project today!