Sink Taps and Fittings
- Taps should not be an afterthought when redecorating a bathroom or shower. A shit Can make all the difference to a suite, so it's spent some time choosing the silent finish to achieve the right effect in previously, cohesive scheming your new look bathroom.
- As with all fixtures you need to consider both looks and practicalities. Do your test need to be child friendly or kind to arthritic hands? One wall-mounted test look better in your overall design scheme? What type of finish most appeals and I will smash your bathroom or shower remodeling styling?
- Pillar task impose a pair of hot and cold test. Hello test with a crosshead handle or an authentic traditional choice for a bathroom with a period appeal.
- Most taps are made of brass, although plastic bodied models are cheaper, and less durable, options. choose your finish carefully. Shiny chrome is a traditional favorite, but if your bathroom is used by more children than adults, your taps may not be shiny very often. For a hint of class opulence, stylish mixed finishes offer a combination of silver and gold.
- For safety in a bathroom that will be used by very young children, choose mixer taps rather than single ones. Read more about tile here.